(When you click a link, it will automatically download a Word .doc with sample email text.
If you would like to download a .zip file of all the Word .doc emails, please click here.)
1. Invitation email with link to registration/sign-up page
2. Second invitation email with link to regisration/sign-up page
3. Confirmation email that they have signed up – immediate
4. Reminder email on the morning of the webinar
5. Worksheet about 3 hours before webinar (recommended)
6. Reminder email 1 hour before the webinar (I use the automatic GoToWebinar one)
7. Recording email – morning after webinar. One to attendees and one to registered but didn’t attend.
8. Reminder offer closes email – on the day the offer closes.
This is the string I use, but this is not an “exact” science.
Some marketers would send many more than this, but this is what I do.
There will also be a reminder sequence for people who don’t register – you will want to be emailing people several times to remind them about the webinar.
I do something like:
Promo Email 1 – 3-5 days before
Promo Email 2 – 1-3 days before
Promo Email 3 – on the morning